Friday, January 16, 2009

Black Mix

This a hard dance/trance mix done back sometime in 2005.
Before the days of the Rockfield parties we had plenty of practice in College Heights. The main party houses were 15, 16, 17. Johnny lived in 15 and the 86 lads as we know today lived in 17. Ah Christ them parties were raw.. I mean like we rarely made it out to Amber and when we did, we never got in for being to drunk so it was Vicars ‘where women go to lose their knickers’ for us, some buzz..

Well there was Yannick, he was some knacker so he was. He was a laugh all the same, some spins in his car mitching college. Back then he was well into his hard dance and I was a bit myself but he loved it. But he didn’t have many tunes of it so made him a CD full of the most hardest, recognizable tunes I had at the time. So when I got the mix to Yannick we played it in his car while, what some people would call joyriding, spinning around Dundalk. There was a lot of illegal activity done that year between Yannick, Johnny, Diarmaid, me and a few other lads, that I can’t say anymore on! 
But I believe Yannick has changed his ways since them days and has a girlfriend, doesn’t drink or do drugs anymore.
Anyways, I found the mix on my hard drive here so decided to stick up for download:

DJ Kaz –Black Mix

01- Iguana 2004 (Yoji Biomehanika's Hellohouse Remix)
02- No Good For Me 2005
03- Carte Blanche (Technikal Remix)
04- Expander (Dark By Design vs Technikal Remix)
05- Silence (Technikal Remix)
06- Adagio For Strings (K-Series Remix)
07- Let's Go (Steve Hill vs D10 Remix)
08- Universal Nation (Steve Hill vs Dark By Design Remix)
09- Lovin U (Andy Whitby Remix)
10- Angel (Technikal Remix)
11- Cafe Del Mar (Andy Whitby Remix)
12- Blurred (Juice's Blurry Mix)

Enjoy!

Download/Stream: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment