Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walsh’s 21st Mix


I did this mix one day I was bored, it’s a very rough mix but its still 100% good for a party. 

This ended up being the Conor Walsh 21st Mix because Walsh is to cheap to get a DJ for his birthday so he borrowed one of my speakers (which is LOUD) and amp instead. He got a half surprise when I showed up cause I told him I wasn’t able to make it but I got off DJing that night and went down. I say it was a half surprise because I drove and brought Stan with me and he brought about 50 miles in the wrong direction of Walsh’s house on the bumpiest road in Ireland so we had to ring Walsh to find out how to get there.. Good man Stan… ….. At the party we got everyone going mad in a shed when I threw on the mix of my phone

Anyway I thought I’d put it up for download:

DJ Kaz –Walsh’s 21st Mix

Tracklist:

01- Chemical Brothers – Do It Again
02- Calvin Harris – Girls
03- Sash! – Encore Une Fois (September - Cry for You acapella)
04- Bodyrox – Yeah Yeah (Ludacris - Stand Up acapella)
05- Studio B vs David Guetta vs The Egg – Girls Don’t Let Love Walk Away
06- Basement Jaxx – Wheres Your Head At
07- Basement Jaxx – Red Alert
08- Fatboy Slim – Ya Mama
09- Timbaland – The Way I Are
10- Madonna Ft Justin Timberlake & Timbaland– 4 Minutes
11- Estelle Ft Kanye West – American Boy 
12- DJ Kaz – Show Me The Bojangles
13- Kanye West – Champion
14- Missy Eliot – Get Your Freak On
15- Mousse T – Horny
16- Paul Johnson – Get Down
17- Sunblock – Baby Baby
18- Jay-Z – Encore
19- Three Six Mafia – Stay Fly
20- Will Smith – Miami
21- White Stripes – Seven Nation Army (I Got It From My Mama acapella)
22- Rihanna – Please Don’t Stop The Music (DJKaz Edit)
23- Tocadisco pres. You're No Good For Me
24- The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
25- Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - Crank That (Travis Barker Remix)
26- The Coronas - San Diego Song

Download/Stream: CLICK HERE 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment