Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome


Hey guys & welcome,


I’ve decided to but up a discography of my mixes, mash-ups, etc in order to try and promote myself. I’m going way back to my very first mix the “Purple Mix” which was a hard house CD that got around to a good few people and I got a good feedback so I kept at it, mixing music! I’ve mixed everything from hard trance to 80s from hip hop to heavy metal, you name the genre I’ve mixed it. 
I used to mix CDs full of teeny bopper stuff like Scooter and Cascada until I moved onto to trance, hard trance, hard house. The “Black Mix” is one of my favourite CDs I’ve mixed, still today. I also done a 80min mash up CD over a year ago which I never properly released but got good feedback from friends I gave copies to. Thanks guys
Another thing I did were “mini mixes” for various dance groups and dancers, some where used in local events, some in county events and some used in national, still got to break the international line but that relies on the dancers to do that for me! Thanks for the calls!
I also used to be resident DJ in the Springs Niteclub. Back when I first started nobody went to the place, it was worse then a quiet pub during the week. With the help of a few good mates I eventually gathered a crowd. About 3 to 12 months into my residency was probably the peak. That’s when the music was raw, I could play anything I liked, tracks you wouldn’t hear in other nightclubs in Cavan. The place was mental nearly every Saturday night in them 9 months. Eventually the place started attracting a broader crowd and I was made play more mainstream and older stuff. The music in the place is now no different to any other nightclub in Cavan. I’d like to thank all those people who came to the early gigs in the Springs, thanks a million, yas know who yas are!

Over the next few weeks I hope to fill out this page with all the old mixes and remixes (that I can find), finally release tracks of the “Digital Mash-Ups” Album, eventually having the whole album for download and releasing new tracks. You probably (hopefully) wont get reading this until I have a decent amount of material up, so when you do enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment